Comprehensive Lifestyle Medicine Plan
Comprehensive Lifestyle Medicine Plan including fitness and nutrition assessments.
Starting with a Lifestyle Medicine Assessment, our physician will review your key biomarkers, medical history, and lifestyle behaviours known to impact health. Your assessment includes medically necessary lab investigations and referrals to any specialists as indicated by your exam.
The Comprehensive Plan combines the Lifestyle Medical Assessment with:
TARGET Nutrition Assessment
- Three sessions with a holistic nutritionist or registered dietician
- A detailed nutrition history, dietary preferences and food sensitivities
- Education about your optimal food choices to meet your goals
- Sample meal plans
- Goal setting and follow up accountability
- Everything you need to kick-start your nutrition tune-up.
TARGET Fitness Assessment
- Three session with an exercise physiologist,
- Personal recommendations and
- Exercise plan.
DXA Body Composition
- Learn your body fat %, fat distribution, bone density and lean mass (more on the value of getting a DXA)